Thursday, November 20, 2014

You Give Love A GOOD Name! Jon Bon Jovi Is The Picture Of Marital Bliss With Wife Of 25 Years Dorothea As He's Honoured At Charity Gala

It has one of the most successful marriages of rock n 'roll, having married his high school sweetheart 25 years ago.

And Jon Bon Jovi and his wife Dorothea were the picture of marital bliss as they attended a charity gala which is being met 52-year-old rocker for his humanitarian work.

The couple smiled as they posed for photographers with their arms around each other at the Kimmel Center in Philadelphia on Tuesday.

25 years strong: Jon Bon Jovi and wife Dorothea were the picture of marital bliss as they attended a charity gala where the 52-year-old rocker was being honoured for his humanitarian work

25 years strong: Jon Bon Jovi and his wife Dorothea were the picture of marital bliss as they attended a charity gala which is being met 52-year-old rocker for his humanitarian work

The You Give Love A Bad Name singer rocked black from head to foot as Dorothea wore a royal blue dress with plunging matching heels.

Jon has previously called himself 'poster boy for marriage' rock in a 2006 interview with Independent.ie.

He sang the praises of his wife. "She is much less great than I -. I could live in a box and be content my madness is costing us money.

Glowing: The couple beamed as they posed for photographers with arms around one another at the Kimmel Center in Philadelphia on Tuesday

Glowing: The couple smiled as they posed for photographers with their arms around each other at the Kimmel Center in Philadelphia on Tuesday

"There she is, I'll never say." We are taking my plane to England ".
As to whether they fight: 'Rarely, to be honest, "Jon said.' I just really like her and I admire her so much I am your biggest fan...

"She is the reason I have four, I think, kids healthy. Not me. I'm sitting around and going to the studio. She is the one that does it all. So God bless her for it
The couple shares four children - daughter Stephanie, 21, and sons Jesse, 19, Jacob, 12, and Romeo 10.

Looking sharp: The It's My Life hitmaker rocked head-to-toe blackLooking sharp: The It's My Life hitmaker rocked head-to-toe black

Looking sharp: the it's My Life singer shook from head to foot black

The father of four was honored on Tuesday with the Marian Anderson Award for his work as chairman of the Jon Bon Jovi Soul Foundation, which is dedicated to providing food and shelter to the homeless.

His organization has helped fund temporary shelters, transitional housing for teens, permanent supportive housing, and housing for vets and populations with special needs, according to the award.

No comments:

Post a Comment